African Health Monitor Issue #11
Achieving the Health MDGs in the African Region
The Challenges of Achieving the Health MDGs in the African Region. During the last decade the World Health Organization Regional Office for Africa has published the African Health Monitor twice a year. The Monitor has strived to present to its readers the overall strategic approaches of WHO Secretariat's actions in support to Member States and the most significant achievements resulting from both those actions and countries' efforts.
- Strengthening the Monitoring of Progress on the Health-Related MDGs in the African Region
- Progress on the Health-Related MDGs in the African Region
- Progress in Implementing the Child Survival Strategy in the African Region
- The Effort to Attain Measles Pre-elimination Targets by 2012 and to Eliminate Measles In the African Region by 2020
- What Can Be Done to Improve Women's Health in the African Region?
- Progress on the Acceleration of Health Sector HIV Prevention in the WHO African Region
- Accelerated Malaria Control Toward its Elimination in the African Region
- Drug Resistance Related to AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in The African Region