African Health Monitor Issue #14
Health systems and reproductive health in the African Region
Health systems and primary health care in the African Region.
A weak national health system can be viewed as an important contributor to poverty and inequity in the African Region. Persons who are in poor health less frequently move up and more frequently move down the social ladder than healthy persons.
News and Events
- Renforcement des systèmes de santé dans les pays de la région africaine de l’OMS : Répondre au défi
- Health systems in sub-Saharan Africa: What is their status and role in meeting the health Millennium Development Goals?
- Assessing the efficiency of hospitals in Malawi: An application of the Pabón Lasso technique
- Improving access to quality care in family planning: Assessment of the Medical Eligibility Criteria Wheel for contraceptive use in Ghana
- Implementation of the Global Strategy on Infant and Young Child Feeding at national level in the African Region: Challenges and way forward
- Leveraging eHealth to improve national health systems in the African Region
- Data quality and information use: A systematic review to improve evidence, Ethiopia