Produtos médicos, vacinas, infra-estruturas e equipamento
O conteúdo em Portugês estará disponível em breve.
A well-functioning health system ensures equitable access to essential medical products, vaccines and technologies of assured quality, safety, efficacy and cost effectiveness, and their scientifically sound and cost-effective use.
To achieve these objectives, the following are required:
- national policies, standards, guidelines and regulations that support policy;
- information on prices, international trade agreements and capacity to set and negotiate prices;
- reliable manufacturing practices and quality assessment of priority products;
- procurement, supply, storage and distribution systems that minimize leakage and other waste;
- support for rational use of essential medicines, commodities and equipment, through guidelines, strategies to assure adherence, reduce resistance, maximize patient safety and training.
Major components of the medicines market are shown in the figure.
Esta seção do perfil do sistema de saúde está estruturado da seguinte forma:
...: No data
Median consumer price ratio of selected generic medicines (ratio of median local unit price to management sciences for health international reference price), Angola and neighboring countries, 2001 - 2008
...: No data